Student Leadership is not confined to a small group of individuals, as leadership potential is inherent within all learners. Student Leadership includes listening and being able to clarify the issues of the students they represent and advocating on their behalf. Student leaders have an increased sense of responsibility to help others and to model leadership principles and values. Trust, autonomy and relationships are enhanced through the development of leadership qualities.
Student Leadership at PSC
- Students setting themselves a challenge.
- Student Representative Council (SRC).
- Mentor Group Leaders.
- Band Captains.
- Sports Captains.
- School Council.
- Senior School Leadership Team.
- Respectful Relationship Team.
- Live4Life Team.
- Running assemblies.
- VCAL Projects.
- Student lead activities.
- Student forums.
- Staff/Student challenges organised by students.